Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Inca Kola News: a Blog on Latin American Markets and Politics

http://incakolanews.blogspot.com/

I ran across this site during the wee hours this morning and was so impressed I immediately sent an email to Otto, the editor, begging him to exchange links with Trend and Value. and, after graciously pointing out a typo in my last post, Otto agreed to the exchange.

Otto frequently updates Inca Kola with news and insightful analysis specific to Latin American stocks and politics. investors in resource companies and emerging market funds would do well to monitor his musings. plus he has an informed take on the global financial circus and is apparently well connected with people in the Know.

so I definitely encourage my readers (all 17 of you!) to visit (and subscribe to) Inca Kola News.

that's it. you can turn the volume back up on the TV now.