Monday, September 15, 2008

Sticking With It

"Analysis of several hundred people who had accumulated fortunes well beyond the million-dollar mark disclosed the fact that every one of them had the habit of reaching decisions promptly, and of changing these decisions slowly, if and when they were changed. People who fail to accumulate money, without exception, have the habit of reaching decisions very slowly, if at all, and of changing these decisions quickly and often."

-- Napoleon Hill


last month I started to have vague visualisations about a stock market reversal and a liquidity panic. by the beginning of the this month I was practically certain about. then, late last week I saw some minor intraday chart patterns and largely backed off from my rhetoric. I suppose this has something to do with choosing the proper analytical perspective, so for now on don't expect much in the way of short-term prognostications here at Trend & Value. but even more so this must stem from a psychological retardation on my part. Mr Hill insists that these mental issues can be over-come, so I'm back to reading his book yet again. hopefully it sinks in this time.