Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wanna Learn Something? Read IKN

sick of price charts and 'technical "analysis"'*?

me too, that's why I have been reading the IKN blog and the premium IKN Weekly.

Otto, in his latest newsletter, in addition to analyzing mining stocks so you can get rich, perhaps not quickly, but much sooner than otherwise, actually explains (really) the Venezuelan Parallel Exchange Rate. christ, I can't even spell Venezuelan or Parallel without out the aide of a spell checker. (I did however win my junior high's Geography Bee two years in a row. plus I used to live at the 45th parallel, and currently live a few miles -- kilometers I think they call them in these parts -- away from Parallel Null, aka 'Mitad del Mundo', home of the world's largest commemorative bottle of liqueur, so I Know a bit about this concept.)

but really, Otto explained the Venezuelan monetary regime. I haven't looked, but I doubt anyone has ever done this before.

then toward the end of the newsletter Otto publishes an article from a fellow by the name of Armen Kouyoumdjian. the article dealt with Brazil. I really wish you could read it, and I'd let you in on the brilliant analysis/critique of the newest Olympic bag-holders, but I have been sworn to secrecy about all that transpires in the pages of the IKN Weekly...

huh? Otto published Armen Kouyoumdjian's article on the blog? well I'll be..

Bringing Brazil Down to Earth, by Armen Kouyoumdjian


click the link. well worth your time.



*double scare quotes -- every Tuesday, only at T&V.