Monday, December 28, 2009

Today in Trend & Value

I just sent out this morning's Trend & Value Letter. 5 pages, 1800 words, a riddle, and surprisingly only 3 charts.

the letter gives potential price targets for the new 'Leaders of the Pack' share basket, the S&P, and the US dollar index. toward the end the letter starts to address the China situation, though I left the bulk of that task for another day.

I think it's a pretty good newsletter even if I left it a little incomplete (time constraints). sign up for a subscription at the top of the blog and I'll send it to you.

speaking of China, I almost forgot that I put a back issue of the newsletter that deals with China on the Old Reports page. click the link below to read the report in the original PDF format.

Trend and Value Letter 09_08_2009.pdf